The Meaning and Inspiration of the Inspire Logo
- Bold Italic Letters – Bold lettering symbolizes the confidence you have in yourself and the direction of your life. The Italic lettering illustrates that you are leaning forward in life, not standing still or going backward.
- “Martial Arts / Fitness” – Confirms that your goal is to maintain Fitness in all aspects of life, including physical, mental, moral, financial, and relationships, and that Martial Arts, training in the Inspire way, supports you in all you do.
- The “I” is replaced by an “!” – To encourage you to punctuate your life and everything you do with an exclamation point, not a question mark or a simple period. When you live your life this way, you are no longer a regular “I”, you are an “!” exclamation point – living with passion and purpose.
- The dot at the bottom of the exclamation point – The logo is completed by the imprint of our founder, Master Keith Winkle’s side kick. It is a reminder to Inspire’s founder and leaders to always stay focused on our students and the philosophy that we stand on.
- Simple but Profound – The Inspire logo represents your life: you have mastered the basic elements of success and are able to navigate life with intent and confidence. You are Inspired and will have a profound effect on yourself and others.